Want to get in touch? You can email us at email@example.com.
Are you interested in blogging with us?
A Life Less Awkward is currently accepting guest posts for the blog. If you have an idea or a post that you would like to submit please review our guidelines and contact us via the form below.
- We reserve the exclusive right to choose what articles to publish or not publish.
- The content you submit must be your original work and never before published.
- We are not OK with plagiarism. When quoting others, please cite your sources.
- Once you have submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else (either in whole, or parts of), on your own website or blog, or anyone else’s. We do however welcome you to promote the post on third-party sites such as Twitter and Facebook or on your own blog if you have one by linking directly to alifelessawkward.com.
- Please keep your posts between 200 – 1,000 words (in other words, not too lengthy!), and please ensure you have a title for your post.
- The content you submit must not be objectionable in our reasonable opinion. No racist, hateful, discriminatory, illegal, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content will be published.
- In submitting your article, you are allowing us perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive license to use the content however we wish so long as we give you writer’s credit.
- We may accept the post but request you edit it; should you choose not to edit in accordance with our reasonable requests, we may elect to not publish the post.
- We reserve the right to remove any published works by a guest blogger from www.alifelessawkward.com without prior warning or explanation.
If you do not agree with these terms, please let us know. We are happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding this agreement.